Thursday, February 15, 2007

Murio Muno Abandu Ba Nambale Constituency!



I am deeply appreciative of the endorsement of many residents of Nambale Constituency who have contacted me by email and phone. This endorsement for my 2012 candidature for the parliamentary elections represents the strong interest in public education, accountability and community development that I share with the people of Nambale. My interest in public education and community development began in the early 70s as a small child. Over the years, I have moved from being an observer to an active participant in shaping public education policy and community development. I value strong consultation and I have made my email and telephone number public so that I may be reached by all those who wish to join me in mapping the way forward in Nambale. I look forward to realizing significant achievement with teachers, farmers and locally-based entrepreneurs in Nambale over the coming years.
Phone: 616-802-0186
Email: geraldbaraza@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Patrick Juma Walekhwa, Khwanyolane Musiguri. I am on the ground so lets see